Visitors who don’t have a valid membership can buy one or purchase a green fee from our caddiemaster or by making a bank transfer to SA Niitvälja Golfikeskus’ bank account: IBAN: EE691010220200134229, SWIFT EEUHEE2X. More information from our caddiemaster: +372 678 0454, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking tee times
Booking tee time
- Always book a tee time in advance. You can do it on this website or from the caddiemaster. Group bookings (9 or more players) can only be made from the caddiemaster at email@example.com.
- Book the tee time by choosing the date, the name of the course, 9 or 18 holes, and the starting time. You need to log in to make the booking.
- Tee time can be booked 7 days in advance.
- Tee times on Mon–Fri 4.30 pm–6 pm and Sat–Sun 8 am–10 am are only for those with Niitvälja Golf’s membership. Unfortunately, loyal customers and guest players can’t book their tee time in these time windows.
- If you’ve forgotten your username and password: your username is your email address and your default password is your date of birth (DDMMYY).
- If you’re a guest player and don’t have an account in our booking system, make a guest account by clicking ”Login as a guest” and ”Register”.
Changing and cancelling tee time
- Cancel your tee time no more than 24 hours prior or inform the caddiemaster about it as soon as possible.
- Please inform Niitvälja Golf about all changes regarding your booking (e.g. name of the new playing partner).
- If the booking is made for a group of less than 4 players, the caddiemaster has the right to add players to the same tee time. The caddiemaster also has the right to form groups. The caddiemaster lets players know if their tee time has been made earlier or postponed for more than 16 minutes.
The golf club has the right to refrain from servicing any player, who refuses to follow the rules. In this case, the paid fee is non-refundable.